In transactional mail, accuracy is essential. We apply advanced processes and technology to meet these standards and have an industry-leading 99.9999% accuracy rating.
Our approach to accuracy includes several proprietary methods, including intelligent insertion, barcode scanning, the USPS Intelligent Mail® barcode (IMb), high-speed cameras, and integrity cameras. This method tracks documents from production through delivery by the USPS. Integrity cameras read the barcodes to ensure each page folds separately into the envelope. Another camera takes a photo of the inserted envelope to verify the correct insertion.
Improve the Consistency of Quality
Quality in auto insurance transactional print and mail has two meanings. They relate to consistency in production and accurate branding. We run a robust quality assurance program by applying Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. It consists of over 270 standard works, which are documents that break down every task in a process. The use of these standardizes the work across every operator, shift, and location. We continuously evaluate quality by performing 40,000 audits yearly, with an average grade of 99.89%.
Strengthen Compliance and Data Security
Compliance with auto insurance print and mail is mandatory. As we only produce transactional print and mail, everything we do has compliance in mind. We hold certifications in SOC I & II, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI-DSS, and FISMA. We also have a full-time Compliance Officer to lead all efforts relating to compliance.
Part of compliance is data security. Highlights of our strategy include:
- Data transmission via SFTP
- Encryption of data while in transit and at rest
- Advanced firewalls
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- User-level security
Physical security is also a component. Our measures include:
- Access-limiting key cards.
- Door alarms.
- Internal and external cameras.
- A gated entry.
- A secure property perimeter.
Elevate Customer Engagement
Auto insurance print and mail services can also boost customer engagement. Your customers take the time to read these documents, making them an excellent place for messaging. We can dynamically print on each statement using the White Paper Factory (WPF) framework. It marries fully digitally composed files with in-line print production.
The WFP allows you to customize communication and segment for upselling, cross-selling, or delivering key information about their policies. It also eliminates the need to pre-print and store templates.
Keep in mind that these outsourcing benefits are elements to consider when assessing a provider. So, what should you seek in a partner?
Evaluating Auto Insurance Print and Mail Services
Use these criteria when reviewing printers for auto insurance transactional print and mail.
- Choose a transactional-only printer: Remove companies from your list that don’t solely produce transactional documents. Those that print anything may have gaps and limitations around accuracy, security, and compliance.
- Opt for those with in-house transition experience: If you’re going to migrate to outsourcing, be sure your partner has a proven, seamless strategy to do so.
- Look for how innovative they are: The best provider has proven processes and workflows that leverage the most specialized options for transactional print and mail.
- Work with a company with industry expertise: Your print and mail company should have experience in the insurance realm and understand regulatory requirements.
- Select an organization that offers visibility: With our trakPCI platform, you can view a job from data transmission to delivery of the letter. You’ll be able to view real-time dashboards and run a variety of reports in a web-based, secure portal.