Greater accuracy is a crucial objective for these mailings, and we leverage advanced processes and technology to meet these standards. We’ve achieved an industry-leading 99.9999% accuracy rating as a result of these things.
Our approach to accuracy includes several proprietary methods. We use intelligent insertion through 2D barcodes, the USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (IMb), and high-speed cameras. This method tracks documents from production through delivery by the USPS. Integrity cameras read the barcodes to ensure each page folds separately into the envelope. Another camera takes a photo of the inserted envelope to verify the correct insertion.
Quality in P&C transactional print and mail relates to consistency in production and ensuring your branding is accurate. Through Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma, we have a robust quality assurance program that includes over 270 standard works, which standardize production across every operator, shift, and location. We continuously evaluate our quality assurance by conducting 40,000 audits each year, with an average grade of 99.89%.
Stronger Compliance and Data Security
Compliance in P&C transactional print and mail is a requirement, with regulations mandating customer communications. Since we focus only on transactional print and mail, everything we do has a compliance component. We hold certifications in SOC I & II, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI-DSS, and FISMA and employ a full-time Compliance Officer to lead all efforts relating to compliance.
Part of compliance is keeping customer data secure. We have rigorous policies in place and technology in place to prevent breaches, including:
- Data transmission via SFTP
- Encryption of data while in transit and at rest
- Advanced firewalls
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- User-level security
In addition, our facilities also have physical security measures in place. Access to production areas is controlled with access-limiting key cards, door alarms, internal and external cameras, a gated entry, and a secure property perimeter.
Greater Customer Engagement
With dynamic printing available through our White Paper Factory (WPF) framework, you can turn standard communications into a vehicle for customer engagement. Personalization is possible with the WPF method, which marries fully digitally composed files with in-line print production. Determine custom messages to your customers based on segmentation for upselling, cross-selling, or delivering key information about their policies. The WPF also eliminates the need to pre-print and store templates.
What to Look for in a Partner to Outsource P&C Communications
When evaluating potential partners for P&C transactional print and mail, you should do so based on these criteria.
- Transactional only or generic commercial printers: Prioritize those companies that only produce transactional mail, as those that do it all have fewer protocols and policies in place to ensure compliance, security, and accuracy.
- In-house transition experience: Experience a more seamless and structured migration to outsourcing with those with expertise in this area.
- Advanced technology and equipment: Choose a provider with proven processes and workflows that take advantage of the most specialized options for transactional print and mail.
- Industry knowledge: Select a partner based on their competence in producing P&C communications.
- Tracking and monitoring solutions: Stay informed about all your outsourced work through an online, secure portal that lets you track jobs from data receipt to delivery.