In our ongoing effort to keep you informed about the actions we are taking to prepare for the impact of the COVID-19 virus to our business, I wanted to provide you with the following update.
At this time, I am happy to report that PCI Group remains unaffected with any production disruptions. As previously communicated, we have implemented our Pandemic Preparedness Plan to mitigate any potential disturbances. PCI continues to monitor this situation very closely and is committed to taking proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees, our community and our customers.
Just a few of the measures we have taken so far include:
• Instructing all non-essential office staff to work from home.
• Continued heightened awareness of the need for proper cleanliness and hygiene.
• Handwashing every hour for all production employees.
• Limiting visitors in our facilities.
• Equipping our management staff with infrared thermometers to check employees who are exhibiting symptoms of the virus.
• Halted travel for all Sales and Executive staff.
• Continuing our increased housekeeping for all common areas and frequently touched surfaces.
As this remains an extremely fluid situation, we will continue to monitor all of the latest developments and take action as necessary to maintain the health and safety of our employees to avoid any disruption in service to you.