Some examples include:
- Collection letters
- Check mailing
- Final notice
- Other time-sensitive and urgent documents
While not all transactional mail needs to be certified, you may still send a high number of these. Doing this manually requires a lot of time, costs, and labor. Transactional mail companies have automated functionality to reduce all these.
How Does Certified Mail Work in an Automated Environment?
Our facility is high tech and high volume. That means our processes are efficient and use automation. When we prepare certified letters for our clients, each envelope has proof of mailing manifest, in-route letter tracking, and final electronic return receipt (ERR) for confirmation. No forms or stickers are necessary.
Through our online portal, you can track all your certified mail from the start. This transparency offers you a nearly real-time view of all your mailings. Such an optimized process also means that it’s fast and accurate versus handling such an endeavor on your own.
So, why use certified mail? Are there other benefits beyond confirmation?
More Benefits of USPS Certified Mail with a Transactional Printer
In addition to legal reasons why you’d need delivery confirmation, there are other advantages to using certified mail:
- You can send to P.O. boxes, which can be very useful if that’s the only address of record.
- It automatically creates a record for your archives that will be helpful in legal proceedings or compliance audits.
- Accuracy of addressees improves when working with printers that use advanced insert technology. Our accuracy rating is 99.9999% as a result.
- Robust security starts from when you send the data until it leaves the facility.
- Reduces costs associated with certified mail with a company that has a large volume of work, making efficiencies of scale inherent.
USPS Certified Mail: Ensuring Delivery Every Time
Feel confident that intended parties receive mailings with certified mail. You can have full transparency of the process when working with PCI Group. With our dedication to accuracy, security, and compliance, you’ll appreciate how easy outsourcing can be. Contact us today to learn more.